Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your relationship with the My Art, My Shop website (the Site). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the Site. Your access to and use of the Site is based on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. They apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Site.
By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and accept all legal consequences. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, in whole or part, please do not use the Site.
- If you wish to purchase any product made available through the Site (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase, including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment methods in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete.
- By submitting such information, you grant us the right to provide the information to third parties to facilitate the completion of Purchases.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for certain reasons, including but not limited to product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order, or other reasons.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected. We will not be held responsible or liable for any failure of the Purchase to complete or any resulting loss or damages to you.
Availability, Errors, and Inaccuracies
- We regularly update the products on the Site to provide exceptional service and accuracy.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information, including prices, product images, specifications, and availability. We reserve the right to change or update information and correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions without prior notice.
- Despite our best efforts, the products available on our Site may have an error regarding the price, be inaccurately described, or be unavailable.
- We may experience delays in updating information on the Site and in our advertising on other websites.
Contests, Sweepstakes, and Promotions
- Promotions may be available for a limited time.
- When you create an account with us, you must always provide accurate, complete, and current information. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms and Conditions, which may result in the immediate termination of your account on our Site.
- You are responsible for safeguarding your password to access the Site and for any activities or actions under your password.
- You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- The Service and all contents, including but not limited to text, images, graphics, or code, are the property of My Art, My Shop and are protected by copyright, trademarks, database, and other intellectual property rights. You may display and copy, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the Site only for your own non-commercial use or to place an order with My Art, My Shop. Any other use is strictly prohibited and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. These Terms and Conditions do not grant you a license to use any trademark of My Art, My Shop. You further agree not to use, change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the Site.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links To Other Websites
- The Site may contain links to third-party websites or services not owned or controlled by My Art, My Shop.
- My Art, My Shop has no control over and assumes no responsibility for any third-party websites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices. You further acknowledge and agree that My Art, My Shop shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such websites or services.
- We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services you visit.
- We may terminate or suspend access to our Site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, if you breach the Terms and Conditions.
- All provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Upon termination, your right to use the Site will immediately cease. You may discontinue using the Site if you wish to terminate your account.
Disclaimer And Non-Waiver Of Rights
- My Art, My Shop makes no guarantees, representations, or warranties of any kind as regards the website and associated technology. Any purportedly applicable warranties, terms, and conditions are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
- The Site is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Site is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability except as provided for under the laws of any province in Canada. In such cases, provincial law shall apply to the extent necessary.
- My Art, My Shop does not warrant that a) the Site will function uninterrupted, secure, or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Site is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Site will meet your requirements.
- If you breach any of these Terms and Conditions and My Art, My Shop chooses not to act immediately, or chooses not to act at all, My Art, My Shop will still be entitled to all rights and remedies at any later date, or in any other situation, where you breach these Terms and Conditions. My Art, My Shop does not waive any of its rights. My Art, My Shop shall not be responsible for any purported breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control. A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no enforcement rights.
- You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
- As stated above, some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you. Provincial laws of Canada may apply to certain products and services provided.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by, interpreted, and enforced under the laws in Canada, as applicable.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then any remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions will remain in effect. These Terms and Conditions constitute our agreement regarding our Site and supersede and replace any prior agreements, oral or otherwise, regarding the Site.
- At our sole discretion, we reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. If a revision is material, we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice before any new terms take effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
- By continuing to access or use our Site after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the new Terms and Conditions, in whole or part, please stop using the Site.
If you have questions or comments about our Terms & Conditions, please get in touch with us at:
• By email: email@example.com
• By phone number: 416-912-7112